A Message to Our Guests
Aware of the serious concerns that COVID-19 is causing around the world, we at Buena Vista Holidays would like to re-emphasize our commitment to the health and safety of all our guests and collaborators in these times of uncertainty.
Your Safety is Important to Us
We are taking maximum precautions in our apartments, applying the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Malta Tourism Authority and the health experts. All our team members have received specific guidelines and enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures have been put in place, aiming to provide safe and clean environments for our guests and colleagues.
COVID-19 Special Protocols being adopted by Buena Vista Holidays
Below is a list of special protocols that we have implemented to safeguard our guests and employees against coronavirus.
– We have put policies in place for all of our employees to practice social distancing and good hygiene
– We have re-structured the layout of our offices to allow for social distancing
– We are cleaning our offices more regularly and thoroughly
– We are providing adequate facilities and PPE to protect our workers such as hand sanitisers, gloves, masks, face-shields, gowns, paper towels, etc.
– We have enhanced our check-in and check-out procedures in order to keep social distance and make it simple and secure.
– All of our properties are professionally cleaned and sanitised by our experienced housekeepers
– We use bleach and hospital strength disinfectant cleaners
– Our linen and towels are commercially cleaned and sanitised
– Our apartments have a 48 hour quarantine period between customers, for your safety!
COVID-19 Certification by the Malta Tourism Authority
The Malta Tourism Authority has issued a list of mandatory protocols that all licensed accommodation providers need to follow for the safety of the guests, mainly:
– Guest information pack with contact details of health authorities, hospitals and medical centres available at the Premises
– Necessary equipment and medical kit available for emergency use in premises
– Air-Conditioning filters cleaned and sanitised regularly
– Disinfectant gel dispenser available at the premises
– Enhanced disinfection of high contact surfaces
– Rooms decluttered of unnecessary items
– Cleaning staff trained on the use of PPE
We have implemented all of the above measures and we have actually gone further so all of our apartments can be considered as COVID-19 safe!
Flexibility for your Travel Plans
We have become more flexible changing our practices and policy to offer more flexible terms & conditions, however due to the uncertainty of the situation, we are providing flexibility in all reservations.
We have enhanced our check-in and check-out procedures in order to keep social distance and make it simple and secure. You will not need to see anyone during this process, but we will be there for you if you need us.
We are there for You
We will be allowed to welcome you, your family and friends over the coming weeks and will offer you our best service and attention. We are and will continue to be here for you.
The key is to take all necessary measures to avoid contagion and that the experience of our guests is excellent. We truly hope that these circumstances improve shortly and would like to wish you the best.
Aaron and Paula Xuereb
Directors – Buena Vista Holidays