Malta Holiday Apartments – Spring Update 2021
Malta Holiday Apartments – Spring Update 2021
A huge hello from the #Mediterranean island of #Malta, which we are so very proud to call home. We do hope that this post finds you all safe and well.
What a surreal and sad 12 months this world has had, and as a #family run business we’ve found it extremely tough indeed. It’s been a year fraught with frustrations and of course worry. None of us could ever have foreseen the impact this #pandemic would have, affecting every part of everyone’s life.
Nevertheless, what this past year has made evidently clear, is just how resilient and strong we all are. So much good has come out of the darkness, we have learned patience and kindness and there is a resurgence of #community spirit the likes of which we haven’t seen since WW2.
With the implementation of worldwide COVID-19 vaccination programmes, there is at long last, a sliver of light and hope at the end of what has indeed been a very dark tunnel. Therefore, we thought this would be the perfect opportunity to check-in with you all and to update you on what we have been up to!
Whilst the #world has been more or less at a standstill; we’ve been working incredibly hard behind the scenes for you.
Not only have we secured some awesome new locations and added to our portfolio of #luxury apartments, but most importantly, we have implemented the strictest #Covid-19 cleaning protocols – thus ensuring you have complete peace of mind when staying with us.
Learn more about our Covid-19 Safety Measures in the video below.
When the world reopens, and it will, we are ready and set to hit the ground running, providing you with a safe, secure, well-earned and well-deserved break here in the stunning Maltese islands.
Top 5 Reasons to Visit Malta
If you are yet to visit our islands, here are our top 5 reasons why we really do think you should visit Malta! (although we are a little biased!)
Here we go, and in no particular order,
1. Climate – Malta boasts in excess of 300 sunny days per year
2. Easily accessible – a multitude of long haul, short haul and low-cost carriers service Malta International Airport all year around (when regular services resume)
3. Culture, architecture and history – choose from age old megalithic temples, catacombs, not one, not two, but three #UNESCO World Heritage sites, over 300 churches, cathedrals and basilicas, forts and museums galore, the choice is endless!
4. Cuisine – We Maltese are sooooooo passionate about our #food! The cuisine of the islands is eclectic, and the array of eateries almost overwhelming. There is something to suit everyone’s palate and to fit every budget here.
5. So much to see and do – #Malta and #Gozo are family friendly destination, as well as being a great choice for couples and groups of friends too. Have fun in the sun spending the day at one of our glorious sandy #beaches, or spend a relaxing day at sea onboard one of our many sailing tours or private charters around the islands. Dance the night away in one of our open-air nightclubs, or try island hopping and visit our sister islands of #Gozo and #Comino. No stay is complete without a visit to Sweethaven, the movie set for the #Hollywood blockbuster #Popeye, or try your hand at a #Segway sightseeing tour. For the more adventurous, explore our underwater kingdom and multitude of wrecks with a #scuba dive, or spend a few exhilarating hours rock climbing. You can very easily spend a month here and still not get to see and do everything we have to offer!
Where to Stay in Malta – Malta Holiday Apartments
One of the most difficult decisions to make when planning your #vacation is choosing where to stay. There is a plethora of accommodation options open to you, however we feel that by choosing a self-catering apartment, you will be able to not only optimise your time, but also be able to enjoy the #freedom, security, safety and peace of mind an apartment provides.
There are so many benefits to renting a short-let apartment in Malta,
Freedom – You aren’t tied to meal times, you can rise when you like, breakfast at leisure, and having your own key ensures you can come and go exactly as you please.
Safety, security and privacy – rest assured that you are entering into a fully sanitised and safe environment, your own apartment negates the risk of any contamination – this is your own #private space.
Togetherness – This virus has taught us just how #precious time with our loved ones truly is. If you are travelling as a family unit or a group of #friends, to stay in a hotel would pretty much necessitate splitting your party and booking multiple rooms. Renting an apartment ensures that you can all stay together, whilst still being able to enjoy moments of privacy in your own separate bedrooms. Which leads us nicely onto this next point.
Cost saving – the larger your group, the lower the cost per head. What’s not to #love about that eh!
Space – there’s no better feeling than kicking off our shoes and putting your feet up at the end of a busy day #sightseeing, and with an apartment you can do exactly that. You have all the space you need to relax and all the amenities at hand to be blissfully #comfortable.
Facilities – a large number of our properties have access to a communal pool, have parking or a parking garage, and laundry facilities meaning you can perhaps pack a little lighter and use the additional space for when you hit the shops!
Live like a local – fancy a quiet night in? No problem, all of our apartments have Cable TV and a fully equipped kitchen allowing you to cook up a storm, or why not enjoy a delicious takeaway, washed down of course with a chilled glass of your favourite Maltese #wine, #beer or our traditional soft drink #Kinnie.
Here is just a little taste of what you can expect when staying with us.
So, now you have your #heart set on visiting Malta, and you now know that you need an apartment, next up is to consider how and where to book!
In such uncertain times, we must have #confidence that the money we are investing in our vacation is secure and that we are set to stay in a safe, sanitised rental. This is where we are delighted to step in and assist.
Why Book with Buena Vista Holidays?
At Buena Vista Holidays we comfortably check all these boxes and many more!
- As a family-owned business, our customers mean everything to us and our aim is to always #inspire, #surprise and #delight.
- We are not a fly by night, we are a firmly established and highly reputable and respected family business who have been surprising and delighting our customers since 2008.
- Our experience and #knowledge of the holiday let market ensures we not only understand your needs but can anticipate them.
- We boast an extensive collection of #handpicked, high-end, designer-finished holiday apartments for you to choose from, all of which come with a welcome pack–you can take a peek right here
- Online reservations and the ability to check availability are possible 24 hours a day via our dynamic website – buenavistaholidays.com
- We are currently delighted to offer all of our customers extra flexible COVID-19 booking terms. This relaxed policy allows free cancellations up to 7 days prior to arrival.
- Malta is our home; we know our islands and as such can make some super recommendations if required. Let us introduce you to lesser-known fabulous restaurants, unique trips, and some fabulous things to see and do off the beaten track…….
- Through our exceptional and friendly customer service we #guarantee you will feel sincerely #valued throughout each step of your #journey with us.
- Being a family business ensures we are readily available and ready to act should you ever need us, 24/7.
We’ve also put a lot of thought into the finishing touches!
Book your private airport transfers in advance
Need a car? No problem at all, we can help you with that too.
We have a number of truly unique sightseeing trips and tours on offer too.
Need assistance with storing your luggage pre or post stay? We have the solution!
Need to hire a pushchair or a child car seat? Sure!
Special occasion? If you have an idea as to how we can help make someone’s special day just that little bit extra special, please do tell us and we will greatly endeavour to make your idea a reality.
Until our next update, please take care and stay safe, and should you have any query or question at all for us, please do not hesitate to drop us a line on email@example.com
We honestly can’t wait to welcome you back to our beautiful islands, we miss you immensely.
Aaron, Paula and all the team at Buena Vista Holidays