Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. To confirm a booking a deposit of 35% of the total rent due is to be effected. This will be deducted from the final bill but is not refundable in any event.
2. The balance of the rent and payment for any additional services, are payable not less than 15 days before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date we reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled.
3. Payment is accepted in Euros by Bank Transfer, Credit Card or via PayPal. For PayPal and Credit Card payments a surcharge of 3% will be added to cover charges incurred.
4. A security deposit of €250 (or as advised), will be required at the time of check-in. All breakages and/or losses will be deducted from the security deposit. Should the security deposit be insufficient to meet such costs or liability, any additional amounts are payable by the RENTER signing the rental agreement. This deposit will be fully refunded at check-out time when it is established that no damages or losses have been sustained.
5. The rental period shall commence at 15:00hrs on the first day and finish at 11:00hrs on the last day. The OWNER is not obliged to offer accommodation before the time stated and the RENTER shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated, unless by prior agreement. For arrival at the apartment after 21:00hrs there is a late check-in fee of €35.
6. The minimum rental period may vary between 3 and 5 nights depending on the property being rented.
7. Only the number of guests listed in the booking confirmation can sleep in the property. In the event that additional persons are found sleeping in the property the OWNER reserves the right to terminate the let forthwith and no refunds will be effected.
8. The RENTER agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The OWNER reserves the right to retain monies from the security deposit to cover additional costs if the RENTER leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition. The RENTER also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbances to those resident in neighboring properties.
9. The Owner reserves the right to take any relevant action, including immediate termination of the tenancy, if the OWNER has cause to believe that the property is being abused or misused. Damage to the property or equipment either willfully or negligently or otherwise, will be fully charged to the RENTER.
10. The RENTER and party acquire no rights whatsoever over the Property excepting occupation as a short holiday let for the period booked. The RENTER should not sub-let the Property.
11. The RENTER shall report to the OWNER without delay, any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property. Arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made by the OWNER in these circumstances as soon as possible.
12. The OWNER shall not be liable to the RENTER:
I. For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public service to the property such as water or electricity, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the Property. We shall use our best endeavours to arrange prompt repairs where possible.
II. For any loss, damage, injury or inconvenience that is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the OWNER.
III. For any inconvenience caused to or suffered by the RENTER from building and/or renovation works in neighbouring areas. From time to time, building work and its associated noise is unavoidable. We do not control such work, and we do not receive advance notice of when it will begin. Where we are aware of such building work, we will notify you as soon as possible if we think that said works will affect your holiday.
IV. For any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the RENTER if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in such event, the OWNER shall within seven days of the notification to the RENTER, refund to the RENTER all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
13. The bringing of pets on to the property is forbidden.
14. Water usage is free of charge. The RENTER is entitled to 20-25kwh (depending on property being rented) of Electricity per night. Any usage exceeding this amount will be charged for at the going rate of €0.30c per kwh.
15. The units are let on a self-catering basis. Linen and towels are changed once every 7 days during lets of longer than 14 days. Before checking-out, the RENTER is asked to ensure that the property (including kitchen utensils, crockery, etc) is left in a clean and proper state. A cleaning fee of €100 will be charged if the property is not left in a clean state.
16. Extra cleaning services can be arranged for €20 per hour.
17. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment although the RENTER may do so on the balcony.
18. The OWNER reserves the right to cancel the rental early if any of these terms are breached.
19. By signing the rental agreement, it is assumed that the RENTER has read and agreed to these terms and conditions and all party members fully accept the terms and conditions upon which this agreement is made.
120 days before arrival – No cancellation fee is applied.
119 – 30 days before arrival – 35% cancellation fee will be charged.
No refund for cancellations less than 30 days before arrival.